- New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles
- Service & Parts
Oil Changes - Give it The Works
Ford-Trained Technicians perform an up-to 83 point inspection on your Ford. Plus, we’ll give you a Vehicle Report Card that explains everything you need to know about your inspection. It’s just part of what we do to keep your Ford running smoothly.
WHY THE WORKS?
- We check every belt, hose, and fluid.
- Only use Motorcraft® parts that are specifically engineered for your Ford.
- You can trust the experts who work with Ford vehicles every day, all day.
- Includes a comprehensive vehicle report card for your peace of mind.
- Can help maximize your gas mileage, when performed with regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Rotate and inspect four tires
THE WORKS™ VEHICLE CHECKUP – Includes:
- Synthetic Blend Oil Change
- Tire Rotation and Pressure Check
- Brake Inspection
- Multi-Point Inspection
- Fluid Top-Off
- Battery Test
- Filter Check
- Belts and Hoses Check
Up to five quarts of Motorcraft® oil and oil filter. Taxes, diesel vehicles and disposal fees extra. Hybrid battery test excluded
Ford-Trained Technicians perform an up-to 87 point inspection on top of an oil and filter change to give your Ford Power Stroke Diesel engine the proper upkeep to help reduce your downtime. It’s just part of what we do to keep your Ford running smoothly.
WHY THE DIESEL WORKS?
We check every hose, belt and fluid.
Ford Diesel-Trained Technicians know your Ford Super Duty best.
Only use Motorcraft® oil filters that are engineered, tested and recommended specifically for your Ford to help keep your Power Stroke®diesel engine in optimal condition.